• HTML5,/CSS3/Adobe Photoshop/Logo Designing,/CSS/HTML/ResponsiveDesign
Employment Type : Full Time
Role: Frontend Web designer
Industry: Travel & Tourism Software Solutions
Function: Web base applications, Online booking engine, mobile apps
Experience & Skills required:
• 4+ Years’ web page design experience for web applications (responsive & Adoptive)
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Knowledge of wire frame and Mockup tools
• Ability to create superior, original designs for the web
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Possess the knowledge and experience of UI Design, Flash Banners and Web E-Mailers
• Experience in Bootstrap, Joomla Framework and responsive, PSD to HTML Conversion
• Working Experience in PHP/CI/WordPress and other technology-based Project.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Ability to convert design into HTML manually, with browser compatibility.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Prior experience in developing user interactions for IOS, Android and Windows.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Understand product specifications and user psychology
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Strong team player and ability to work with little supervision.
• The desired candidate should be innovative & creative with his ideas
• The candidate should be a self-learner and achiever
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to web design
• Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Conduct meeting with the project management team to understanding system design UI / UX according to functionality.
Job Location: Mangalore