Open Positions at Royal Arabian Destination Management DBA
• Manage Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• Provide support for critical production systems
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
• Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
• 5+ years MS SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 Administration experience required
• Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
• Ability to organize and plan work independently
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
• Identify User Needs to Create and Administer Databases
• Implement Backup and Recovery Plan
• Install MS SQL Server, Patches, Updates,
• Maintain Database,
• Should have knowledge of merging databases, mine data,
• Modify databases to specific user requirements
• Monitor available disk space
• MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus and advantage
• HTML5,/CSS3/Adobe Photoshop/Logo Designing,/CSS/HTML/ResponsiveDesign
Role: Frontend Web designer
Industry: Travel & Tourism Software Solutions
Function: Web base applications, Online booking engine, mobile apps
• 4+ Years’ web page design experience for web applications (responsive & Adoptive)
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Knowledge of wire frame and Mockup tools
• Ability to create superior, original designs for the web
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Possess the knowledge and experience of UI Design, Flash Banners and Web E-Mailers
• Experience in Bootstrap, Joomla Framework and responsive, PSD to HTML Conversion
• Working Experience in PHP/CI/WordPress and other technology-based Project.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Ability to convert design into HTML manually, with browser compatibility.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Prior experience in developing user interactions for IOS, Android and Windows.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Understand product specifications and user psychology
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Strong team player and ability to work with little supervision.
• The desired candidate should be innovative & creative with his ideas
• The candidate should be a self-learner and achiever
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to web design
• Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Conduct meeting with the project management team to understanding system design UI / UX according to functionality.
Job Location: Mangalore
Senior Software Developer
Experience: 4 – 10 years
Skills: Full-stack developer, .net, web services
Industry: Travel & Tourism domain
5 to 7+ years full stack web applications.
• Strong knowledge of SQL Database Server, able to create complete system database structure individually, design schema, able to write complex stored procedure, triggers, schedulers etc.
• Strong expertise in agile development.
• Experience with CMS, e-commerce and Cloud environment.
• Experience with multi-language customer facing web application is a big plus.
• Experience with automated testing, test-driven development and/or behaviour-driven development
• Ability to multi-task while ensuring high quality of results
• Dedication to high standards of code quality and testing Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills bachelor’s degree in computer science or Mathematics, Master’s Degree would be a plus
• Education: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / MCS
Job Location: Mangalore