Authorized ticket & packages partner for Expo 2020
Expo 2020 is hosted by Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and is scheduled to start on 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022, where 191 countries are set to participate. With a motto of ‘Connecting Minds, Creating The Future.’, the Expo 2020 Dubai is termed the most prominent event ever in UAE. If you are planning to visit the event, here is a brief detail of what you can expect to see and what you can learn from Expo 2020 Dubai.
1st Oct 2021 to 31st Mar 2022
10:00 am to 12:00 am (Sat – Wed)
10:00 am to 02:00 am (Thur & Fri)
The opportunity district and the participating countries in this sub-theme will showcase how people’s lives and actions are interconnected. The main focus will be on how taking a step or not taking one starts a ripple effect and provides a hand in the transformation of dreams. The Opportunity sub-theme aims to encourage people to force a change, create connections, and encourage the youths to participate in various activities to empower them and sharpen their skills.
Mobility district and its participating country will proudly showcase how mobility has transformed the way people live, connect, and progresses as a society. Understanding different cultures, exchanging knowledge and ideas to create the future of state-of-the-art mobility technologies is the prime focus of sub-theme Mobility. The participating countries will be showcasing the future of vehicles, space exploration, and innovative mobility tracks running both underground and above the surface.
As the Earth’s natural resources are depleting at an astronomical rate, it is high time we take our path towards sustainable practices that will provide us balance in the future. The Sustainability sub-theme is all about showcasing ideas and practices that even a tiny action that people take today can grow into a global movement tomorrow, saving the Earth.
The organizers and Dubai as a city will take all the necessary preventive measures and provide immediate care for whoever needs it. Dubai is all set to welcome scientists, tourists, expo enthusiasts, leaders, and representatives and give the world a peek into a futuristic vision and what it could be for future generations.
Do’s & Don’ts at Expo 2020
- Carry a hard copy of the ticket.
- Carrying a Passport or Emirates ID is compulsory during the activity.
- Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai hotel only.
- Pick up from other residences will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Kids and youth under 18 must be taken care of by an adult (with a valid ID) to enter the Expo site
- Avoid bringing food and beverage items (except infant food and beverage, special dietary items).
- Avoid bringing any device with a laser beam/laser pointers or strobe lights.
- Avoid bringing pets and other animals (except service and assistance animals, e.g., guide dogs).
- Avoid bringing devices producing excessive noise (e.g., vuvuzelas, drums, whistles, horns) that may affect the comfort and safety of others.
- Avoid bringing rigid poles and sticks (except walking sticks required for mobility reasons).
- Avoid bringing signage and banners to the expo.
- Avoid doing or displaying religious, political, provocative, or obscene messaging on clothing.
- Avoid bringing drones or remote-controlled aerial vehicles.