We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill the Guest’s specific request, unless the Guest gives us permission to use it in another manner, for example; to add the Guest to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type, operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if the Guest previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
The Guest’s personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow the Guest to opt out of further mailings.
• All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
• Royal Arabian Destination Management will not pass any personal and confidential details for marketing purpose.
• We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Royal Arabian cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
• We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If the Guest has provided any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and the use of the Guest’s personal information may apply.
• The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, Guests are advised to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.